The MicroChemi is a personal system for all chemiluminescence application, the MicroChemi eliminates the need of dark rooms and film developing imaging.
- The MicroChemi combined optics and camera technology provides high sensitivity and wide dynamic range for high quality detailed images.
- Wide dynamic range – More than 4.6 orders of magnitude enables to accurately detect and quantify both week and instance signals in the same image.
- The MicroChemi incorporates low light imaging standard with a continually glowing Tritium light source, showing a wide detection range
- Compatible with a wide range of Chemiluminescence, Bioluminescence and visible light applications
2.0 Mpixel 1,200 X 1,600
4.2 Mpixel 2,048 X 2,048
Super Bright Lens
Field of View
GelCapture Software: Allows simple image acquisition by pressing just one button. Full PC control and possible image export in “tiff”, “BMP” or “JPG” formats.
GelQuant Express Analysis Software: easy to use, high quality analyzation of your results.
DNR’s image acquisition controls the exposure time and other essential image capture functions.
- Auto Exposure – Detect your weakest bend and automatically takes the optimal Image
- Save with reference (Marker Overlay) – adding the marker image to the Chemiluminescent image
- Advanced Save – enables you to program and capture a series of images with selected exposure times and delays between each image
- Save Parameters to Image – Enables you to save the parameters to the Image and accurately repeat the same experiment.
GelQuant Analysis Software:
- Auto lane and Bend detection
- Image manipulation tools
- Molecular Wight calibration
- Quantity calibration
- Optional – CFR21 part 11 module