GelCapture Acquisition Software
Quality images-now faster than ever before
The GelCapture Pro advantages
- One-click image capture with user-defined procedures and configuration presets
- Unique overexposure control
- Brightness, focus, binning, and image filtering — all completely adjustable
- Pseudocolor and Inverted Image options for detecting weak signals
- The Advanced Save option —automated mechanism for capturing a sequence of images, using either integrated software or hardware
GelCapture is the industry standard image acquisition software, for effective, user- friendly gel imaging capture. With GelCapture Pro mode for full control and GelCapture Xpress, the quick one-click mode, DNR's GelCapture software provides the best image in the minimum amount of time.
GelCapture Pro is the advanced, intuitive image acquisition software, developed specifically by DNR to simplify gel imaging work.
GelCapture Pro supports several illumination options, enabling the use of a large variety of fluorescent dyes. The software adjusts the illumination options according to the bio-imaging operating system.
The user-friendly interface offers full computer control of configuring, capturing, and saving sample images for analysis. A statistic data display provides accurate readings for any given image. The software unique features of Flat Field Calibration and Auto Stretch allow detection of samples even with extremely low signal concentration while minimizing background noise--for optimal and precise images.
For even greater efficiency the GelCapture Xpress mode is the practical time-saver. It has up to 10 presets of common settings built right in, for accurate results with just the click of a button.
GelCapture Xpress advantages
- User-friendly, "abbreviated" GUI with all necessary commands
- Up to 10 standard presets for common applications and one-click results
- User-defined procedures and configurations
- Real-time activation and imaging
- Preview Application option confirms image focus for sharp, clear results
- Direct link to GelCapture Pro for full image control